Saturday, May 8, 2010

Comb my hair part 2

Algebra....
It really does shape me to think in different ways..
to work out problems in certain ways
to figure out solutions before working them and predicting an outcome...

It, as in the Algebra, has some how triggered this blog.
It will be another one of the idea of relationships.

A variable-liable to or capable of change
Relationships are a variable
As I stop and talk to one of my friends in the mall she tells me how she and her boyfriend broke up because he changed.
What is so wrong with that?
Change can be good right?
Change is suppose to happen overtime.
but some change isnt so positive..
I don' know why you would want to date someone and then turn out for the worse
why would you want to change to make it worse?
No sense I tell ya
I havent ever really been in one, or at least one I care to really work on it.
I mean I cared, I just wasnt ready.
So here is my stand.
Relationship is a choice.
Deciding your ready and sticking to that.
Its saying Im ready and knowing you are.
I think thats why alot of people break up, they simple was not ready for that step in their life.
I guess this is why I choose to wait.
It really is something that shouldnt be taken lightly
why would you want to just date someone and it not last?
I dont think sharing special information with someone about your personal life and sharing your heart with them to only break up is a good idea.
Your heart is what keeps you beating
it is the special piece of you.
It is not where love comes from though
that comes from your spirit I believe
and if your spiritual not ready, then it is not a good idea to dive in.

I'm so guilty of this...
It really comes to a point where I have to be honest with myself
and I feel personally, after realizing this, will bring about my change for love.
I'm starting to finally get to a point where I feel like I can better share my heart.
I'm finally starting to be comfortable with who I am
insecurities are starting to go away
except for the teeth thing.. long story
but I'm starting to understand myself.
I really do love God and to better love him and people I have to pray it out loud and make the choice.
Cause if not I get real insecure and forget that Cameron Moore is all about loving God and loving people.
No more talk of not getting marreid, no more lies of leading on folks, no more misunderstandings.
I know what I do and do not want and in these past weeks knowing that and putting that into action feels great.

I am starting to grow up..
actions, words, attitudes
its all coming together
it feels great.
I have to keep these things in to practice.
Because I know this wonderful girl
and to be ready for her is what I want.
I want her to be moved by my love for Christ and people
to love small little things abut me
that putting my pop tart on for 22 seconds is cute to her
and me wearing my shirt unbuttoned all the way to the middle button to try and show off my lack of chest hair is attractive.
That holding my hand is security
and that my love handles are sweet
I also want to love the little things and I want to when asked
" What makes you so attracted to your gal?"
I can say well.... she likes to wink at folks and loves to walk the mall and look at the families.
Weird I am I know
but that is what I find attractive and romantic.
The small things folks

Take your time
love slow
love right
make the choice
change for the good

I am a hopeless romantic
and a goof
dang it.

back to math.
good bye my sweeties.

No comments:

Post a Comment