Friday, April 2, 2010

My best friend called

There is something so beautiful about coffee and the bible.
Like almost they were made to go hand and hand, or page and cup.

As I sit on the back porch of my Alabama home, weather 60 and rising
fresh dew on the ground
sun shining on my feet and thats the only part cause I'm in the shade with the rest of my body
The birds singing, fish jumping out on our lake, and the wind whistling the tree tops
I write in my book.
53 weeks of rediscovering Jesus.....

I read Ecc 12.
It says " Remember also your Creator in the days of your youth, before the evil days come and the years draw near of which you will say, I have no pleasure in them"

It is amazing how this old document is speaking to my mornings
On today I remember my Creator
He is the only Scientist that makes sense.

Today I'm hitting the open road.
It's going to be an amazing journey.

have a good day everyone and remember.

My best friend called me this morning
Made my whole day.

Find pleasure in the little things people
they are the things that fuel your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment