Sunday, December 26, 2010

New History.

The hardest thing is to let go.
Forgiving yourself is such a tricky obstacle.
You can be moved on, feeling good, then it creeps your mind.
Recently I moved on from a beautiful young lady, who was ... perfect. really.
Have you ever met someone perfect ? Their life goals, attitude, etc are just flawless and your only prayer was that God would allow this to be the one, that this will be it.
of course you have.
But for some terrible reason.... it doesn't feel right with you...
It doesn't settle right. So your forced to move on.
Each of you probably have, but each know that it is the right thing to do.

You see, I feel I have a unique calling in life, with this unique call I carry tons of baggage... tons of regret .. mistakes... and sometimes its not so forgiving.
Sometimes it hits the back of my foot.. don't you hate when your carrying your bags and they do that? gosh. it hurts.
It is my stumble.
It is my baggage.
Its my... mind

You see I believe in God. and as much as I believe in God I have to believe in satan.
He is just as real as God is.
And we choose to act like he doesn't.... and the worst thing is ... we do the same to God.
The signs of God is there.
His words remain.
" Take courage my sons, your sins are forgiven." Matthew 9:2.
From east to the west.
He remembers no more.
And we should be the same way.
Carry on with your life.
For to long you have given to much open space in your mind, to much of your life worrying if you got it right, if people like us , if their mad at us..
For to long I have....
Not anymore.
I take back my life and give it all over to Christ.
Gods love is like a fire, and I'm like a flame.
He is burning out my impurities and He is making me new.
A new creation.

I'm making a new history for myself and leaving the old one behind.
the scars, the brokenness, the mistakes.
I choose for myself a new history
I choose to accept Gods offer of allowing Him to make me new.
I encourage you to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment